Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Who Isn't Creative Now?

I have a treat for you today!


Some of my readers are already aware of what I am going to share. Others have lived their lives, blissfully unaware, that they were even a participant.

Today, my friends, that will change.


Rule 1: You are playing The Game
You, along with everyone else in the world, always is, always have been, and always will be playing The Game. Neither awareness nor consent is required to play.

Rule 2: Every time you think about The Game, you lose.
Loss is temporary; as soon as you forget about The Game, you stop losing. The objective of The Game is to forget that it exists. Good luck.


Rule 3: Loss of The Game must be announced.
Every time you think about The Game, and hence lose, you must say so. This is the only rule that can be broken, but do you really need to cheat?

Now that all of my readers are aware that they are playing The Game... YOU ALL JUST LOST THE GAME!!!



Now, you have to tell someone else! (One great way to tell them is to send them the link to this site!) Get creative. Have fun with it!


The reason that everyone was able to share in this White Bear today is credited to my friend, Sandi, who challenged my creative ability to make her lose The Game yesterday. Being the good friend she is, I know that I was challenged in order to step it up a notch.

Sandi, I hope I did you proud. This is the best I could manage short of buying a $1,000,000 spot during the Super Bowl with nothing but the above lines scrolling across the screen.

Everyone... Let's all thank Sandi together!

***The above rules were taken from http://www.losethegame.com/  There is more information there and I encourage you to have a look!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooo...you've got me SO curious about this!

    I have no idea what any of this means, but I am most definitely going to check out the link you shared to find out more!

    Can't wait!

    Have a faaaaaaaabulous Wednesday, girl!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny... my brother and i play the game allll the time. we lose, we win. it's such fun!

    when you get a minute stop by and enter my giveaway! http://howimetyourfatherblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-wish-they-all-could-be.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ron!

    We have the best time with this game! Several of us are active with it and find creative ways to make the other person lose. What is so fun is that you are ALWAYS playing. Like right now. Which, in effect means... You just lost The Game.

    But so did I.


    You should check out the website. Then Google "The Game" and click the images tab. That will show you some of the fun ways people have come up with to announce to their "victim" that they have just lost!

    Glad you are playing now... want to or not ;)

    Have a great day!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again, HIMYF!

    Isn't it fun to aggrivate someone with their loss of The Game?!?

    My son, his girlfriend, and several of my friends are always finding ways to make the other person lose. We have even resorted to mass simultanious texts aimed at one person. It's fun to "gang up" on someone!

    I'm at your blog daily! I've given up on trying to win anything. The one time I did win, the person who was hosting it never came through. I just read and enjoy the blogs now and leave the prizes to someone else. Thanks for thinking of me though!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rule #1 Don't talk about fight club

    ReplyDelete