Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Celebrations!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! 

Yes, I realize it is tomorrow, but Stump, Sage, and I are leaving town when I get off work and we are heading down to sunny Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! Needless to say I won't be blogging on Saturday.

We celebrated at home on Tuesday night with Irish fare.

I slow cooked corned beef with an amazing sweet glaze.

I made a scrumptious potato soup that even the Irish citizens would toast.

I also made Irish soda bread; which we discovered none of us particularly cared for. 

Two out of three aint bad.

I want to wish the luck of the Irish to all of my readers. I will be back next week with some fabulous pictures of our St. Paddy's Day celebration. 



My friends are the best friends
Loyal, willing and able.
Now let’s get to drinking!
All glasses off the table!

4 comments:

  1. CHEERS!!!! GULP!GULP!GULP! MINES GONE....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...what YUMMY treats!

    And that potato soup with bread looks to DIE FOR!

    I ADORE potato soup!

    HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO YOU AND STUMP!

    Have a faaaaaaaaaabulous time in Myrtle Beach. Can't wait to see the photos!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Steve!!!

    Why am I not surprised that yours is gone before we even get started?

    Happy St. Paddy's day honey!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Ron!

    Isn't potato soup just the thing you want sometimes? I love how hardy and savory it is. It was amazing!

    I will be posting pics from our trip soon. There was a bit of a burp in our holiday. I will explain all that later on.

    Hope your St. Patrick's Day was amazing. And I hope you got pinched in all the "right" places!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete