Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bloggerversary Party!



On March 29, 2011, I logged into a website called Blogger and started what you now know as My Friends With Benefits.

Looking back on my older posts, I was a terrible blogger. I am still not the greatest, but over the past year I have learned a little more about how Blogger works, what widgets can do, and how to network with other people.

 I have learned that some topics will gain readers while other topics will run them off in droves. Both sorts of topics are ok with me now, because one of the things I have also learned is not to write for my readers, but to write for myself. (To thine own self be true, huh?)

I have found blogging to be rewarding. I can vent my frustrations here. I can also sing the praises of my great friends. I can suggest fun things for local people to do or I can ask for suggestions from trusted readers.

I have also met wonderful people, some with whom I was fortunate enough to have made friends.

Today I celebrate my one year Bloggerversary!

I have truly reaped the benefits of having great friends - and great readers!

Thanks for a great year, guys!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. A HUGE Happy One Year Bloggerversary!

    *three cheers*

    Isn't it amazing how fast time flies when you start blogging?

    It's been an absolute pleasure and blessing meeting you through our blogs. And I look forward to many more years.

    Also...meeting you in person one day!

    Keep on blogging, girl!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arianne,

    Thank you. And thank you for being one of my readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron,

    Thank you so much, honey. You have been a blessing and an inspiration to me.

    We WILL meet one day. If I have things my way, it will be THIS YEAR! I'm going to make time to get up that way. Mark my words!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete