Friday, February 17, 2012

SoVA Wine Fest 2012

Happy Friday, Friends!

I am so excited today! Tomorrow in Chatham, Virginia, the SoVA Wine Trail is hosting their first (hoping to be annual) Winter Wine Festival.

This will be hosted at the Old Dominion Agricultural Foundation at 19783 U.S. Highway 29, Chatham, VA. The time is from noon until 6:00 P.M.
Click on the picture to go to their website!

I can't wait until tomorrow! Twelve of the areas best wineries under one roof! I will definitely be bringing along a little cash and a designated driver. The complex is only about two miles from my house, but a designated driver is still mandatory. Never take chances, friends.

If you see me out, say hello. Better yet, come have a glass with me!

Will you be attending?

4 comments:

  1. Well, if I lived closer to you, I would DEFINITELY be attending this wine event. OMG...we would have SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

    Enjoy, girl!!!

    Cheers!

    Have a faaaaaaaaaabulous weekend!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron, if you lived closer to me I would likely drag you there :P

    I know we would have a great time!

    Have a great weekend, darlin'

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to attend the wine festival but unfortunately i have to work. I know this would be a nice event. I will be checking your blog for future events.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Anonymous!

    Check in often. There are a lot of local events that I attend and I try to give the heads-up right here!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete