Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's day to MYFWBS!

I want to tell all of you how much I love you guys and how blessed I am to have you all in my life.

My dining room table is all decked out for Valentine's day. It isn't over the top, but I like it. It looks so much better than it did two weeks ago when every item in every cabinet in my kitchen was on it during my reorganization efforts. Here is a place setting just for you. Have a seat and enjoy. I have even included a Valentine's Day themed cookie and a chocolate rose to take home.

For Valentine's Day, my husband Stump got tickets from our friend, J.D. Emerson of B.C. Extreme Sports, to the 2012 Riverview Rotary Club's Hearts for Polio Plus Valentine's Dance. This was held this past Friday night. We had a great time.

Our friends Jeremy and Courtney were there too. I apologize for not getting more pictures. I dropped the ball on this one. I did get a pic of J.D. and his wife Susan, and one of Stump after the dance was over.

J.D. Emerson and his wife, Susan

Stump cleans up good, don't you think?

The dance featured a local band, Pizzaz, who play a mixture of music. They were really impressive and managed to get the entire audience of around 250 people up on the floor.
 
The proceeds went to the Rotaries Polo Eradication fund.

We had a great night with good friends, good music, and good drink.

Do you have anything planned for Valentine's Day?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the table setting, girl!

    How beautiful and sweet! And MUCH more creative than anything from Martha Stewart!

    Sounds like you guys had an awesome time at the Valentine's Dance.

    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, my friend!

    (((((( You ))))))

    X ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day, Ron!

    Thank you. I simply adore Martha Stewart and can only hope one day to be even a tenth of what she is. What a compliment!

    We had a great time at the Valentine's Dance. I haven't been getting out nearly as much as I used to and I really needed the night out!

    A rose for my Philly Valentine... Be mine?
    ';.
    .---., \
    {}-.__,>=======;==================
    `----' ,/
    .;'

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete