Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Birthday, Adrienne!

Today is my baby sister Adrienne's birthday. I won't tell you how old she is because she will likely make my life miserable. For a few minutes anyway. We wouldn't want MYFWBS to be miserable, would we? I thought not.

This is a photo of her in big sister's lap when she was 1 year old. I will just say that it was taken sometime in the 1970s.


This is a photo of her now. Isn't she beautiful?



Yes, Adrienne, I stole this from your Facebook :-P

I love you, sis! I hope this birthday is the best yet!

~Diane

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADRIENNE!

    And yes...she's BEAUTIFUL!

    Just like YOU!

    LOVE the photo of you and she as kids!

    ADORABLE!

    Have a grrrrreat weekend, girl!

    And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis! Love you! Thanks for the blog! and for not disclosing my birth year!! LOLS~! thaks Ron!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ron! You are always saying the sweetest things.

    Hope your weekend ROCKS!

    Happy New Year to you too!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrienne,

    You are welcome. I wouldn't have dreamed of disclosing your birth year. I want to live in peace :)

    Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete