Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Nice Christmas Gifts for Friends ($25 and Under)

Christmas is getting closer! Before you know it, we have waited too long to pick up gifts for our friends and end up at Target in a frenzy grabbing ANYTHING that we can. With just a little time and very little money, this doesn't have to be you. I've put together a list of some very nice personal gifts for under $25.










Let's not forget the guys on our gift list! They have fab gifts for men as well! Let's see what we can do for under $25...








I would love to get any of the above gifts - male or female. These are stylish, classic, and thoughtful. Make sure that you order these items early. Since they are personalized, it will take longer to process your order. I have ordered from both Marley Lilly and Preppy Princess in the past and am very satisfied with their services.

And for the record, my initials are available on request ;)


*** I have not been compensated in any way for the above mentions. I have never received free items, money, advertising or anything else from Marley Lilly or the Preppy Princess.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE these GREAT gift suggestions, girl!

    And you're absolutely right, before you know it, it'll be here!

    I REALLY like the monogrammed silver tone business card holder. And what a great price! I know several people who I could give that too!

    Thanks so much for sharing your ideas!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Arielle!

    You're welcome! And thanks for stopping in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Ron!

    I hate waiting until the last minute. And its so hard finding decent things at a low price.

    The business card holder is great for almost anyone!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Arianne!

    Thank you. And thanks for popping in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, thank you, what a lovely surprise! I am so flattered we are included in your list, especially among such stellar company! (Blushing.)

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome, Preppy Princess!!!

    It was my pleasure to include you on this list. I love your site!. You offer such beautiful things and it's only fair if I share with my friends!

    Speaking of... I have already placed my order for some of those wonderful things mentioned above. Can't wait to get them!

    It was such an honor to have you stop by and to leave a comment. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete