Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I want to take a moment to list a few things for which I am thankful.

 I am thankful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ for paying my debt.
I am thankful for my family.
I am thankful for all the wonderful friends with whom I have surrounded myself.
I am thankful that I live in a country where I am still free.
I am thankful that I have a good job.
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful that I have a nice, comfortable home.
I am thankful that I have good, reliable transportation.
I am thankful that I am fortunate enough to be able to travel and vacation.
I am thankful that I have good food to eat.
I am thankful that I have warm clothing.
I am thankful that I have been given the ability to help other people.

I am thankful for all of my readers, with whom I get to share my crazy life.

I want to wish all of you a very happy, healthy, safe, and prosperous Thanksgiving.
I love you guys!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I'm thanksful for YOUR MOMMMA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BEAUTIFUL thankful post!

    Yup...and I ditto them ALL!

    Please know what an honor and joy it's been getting to know you through our blogs. And even though we've only just recently met, I feel as though I've known you forever!

    Thank you for being the sweet, caring, open, creative, and AWESOME human being your are.

    You da' BOMB!

    Wishing you and your family a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving Day!

    X ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron,

    You are an amazing person yourself. I have been blessed to have met you over this wonderful, crazy thing called the internet. I too feel as if I have known you forever. You are counted among my best friends.

    I wish you a fabulous Thanksgiving!

    (((huggs)))
    d.

    ReplyDelete