Thursday, October 13, 2011

Two Ingredient Pumpkin Pie Muffins


I follow several blogs. More like close to fifty. Many of those bloggers have been sharing what is turning into the trendiest recipie of the fall. This recipie fit my requirements exactly. It is incredibly quick and only has two ingredients so there is not a lot that can go wrong.

All you need is:

1 Box Spice Cake Mix
1 Can pumpkin

Just dump the cake mix into a bowl, dump the pumpkin into the bowl, and mix until combined.
Fill cupcake papers almost full (they won't rise much).
Smooth the tops with a spoon (they will pretty much keep their shape while baking).

Bake in a 350 degree oven for 18-22 minutes.

Makes 12 muffins.

The end result is a delicious pumpkin pie muffin with an "almost" pumpkin pie texture.

Omydamn!

You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. OMG...these pumpkin pie muffins sound and look delicious!

    I love ANYTHING pumpkin!

    In fact, pumpkin pie is my absolute favorite pie!

    Thanks for sharing, girl!

    Glad to see you back blogging!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to be back, Ron. The elbow injury was followed by what I believe is a herniated disk acting up. Posting hasn't really been a priority while I've barely been able to stand.

    You sooo need to try this recipe! I got rave reviews at work!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete