Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Myrtle Beach South Carolina Labor Day Weekend




Stump, Bear, Scott and I headed down to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for the summer's last hoorah. We arrived on Thursday night a little after 8 PM. The Captain's Quarters is the resort where we stayed.


The traffic was pretty bad coming back last night, and I was later than I wanted to be getting home. With less than 20 hours of sleep between Thursday and this morning, my blog is showing the effects as badly as I am. With that said, I will promise better pictures and stories starting tomorrow.  For now, Here are some pictures from our room overlooking the Grand Strand.




I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that first shot of the pool!

    OMG...how beautiful that resort is!

    Enjoyed your video clips too.

    A guy I work with has two friends who have a home in Myrtle Beach and visits them a few times a year. He says it's a great place!

    "The traffic was pretty bad coming back last night, and I was later than I wanted to be getting home."

    OMG...I can only imagine what the traffic must have been like - OY! The city was very vacant and quiet this weekend because everyone was at the Jersey shore enjoying the last of summer.

    Can't wait to read and see more of your trip, girl! Welcome back!

    Have a great week!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete