Monday, August 29, 2011

The Revenge of FrankenFly

Flies are annoying. The nasty things zip around playing "tag" and usually win. There is nothing worse than having one of these more experienced creatures challenge you to a duel.

(The Culprit)

One of these little terrorists had gotten into the Supply Center at work. He buzzed and zoomed around, grazing arms and ears, and landing on the desks and computers. He had started World War III.

(The weapon)

When it comes to bugs, I don't kid around. Apparently, neither does Kevin, who works in Supply. Kevin keeps an electric fly swatter next to his desk at all times. He's not afraid to use it either. He has taken down many a fly, mosquito, and moth in his day. There's no contest when it comes to Kevin and his insect electric chair... Usually.

(Meet Kevin)

This fly was not your ordinary fly. Kevin zapped this little guy and he fell to the counter. Only two seconds later, this FrankenFly rose from the dead, took a few staggered steps, and then flew back to perch on Kevin's computer. The fly was now pissed... and glaring at Kevin. I knew that this wouldn't be pretty. I prepared myself with my trusty camera to document the event that would unfold.

Kevin went back to his job. The fly also went back to his. He buzzed to a shelf, picked up a motor, and flew back... to get his revenge.

I will spare the gruesome pictures of what followed. But did snap this picture just a split second before FrankenFly got his revenge.

4 comments:

  1. FLAWLESS post, girl!

    "Only two seconds later, this FrankenFly rose from the dead, took a few staggered steps, and then flew back to perch on Kevin's computer. The fly was now pissed... and glaring at Kevin."

    Bwhahahahahahahaha! HILARIOUS! This whole post cracked me up!

    And BRAVO to Kevin!

    SWAT!

    Thanks for the great Monday morning laugh! Have a FAB day!

    XOXO

    P.S. I hate bugs too, Especially roaches - ewwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ron!

    We were feeling a little silly on Friday. The end of the week around here tends to bring that out in us. It's a bit obvious isn't it?

    What is bad, is aside from the fly dropping the motor on Kevin's head, everything in this post is TRUE!

    The fly popped, cracked, and sparked before he landed on his computer glaring at him. We were in shock! (No pun intended).

    As for the roaches, Kevin just informed me that the electic fly swatter does not work on those evil creatures. I also hear they can survive atomic explosions. That is scary!

    Hope your day is as wonderful as it can be!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol this post gave me a good laugh! I am sorry to hear about you "Franken fly" good to hear the situation is handled though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, cestlavie!

    I'm glad I could make your Monday a little brighter! I don't mind battling flies all day long if I can bring a smile to someone's face.

    Hope your day is grande!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete