Friday, August 26, 2011

My Very First Blog Award!!!

I was catching up on my blog reading on Wednesday evening when I went to The Wasp's Nest. Her second post down caught me a big off guard. Let's just say that it's a good thing that I have a laptop to hold me in my chair or I would have fallen right off! Mrs. Wasp was kind enough to pass this award on to me! Can you believe it? She is the sweetest southern thing! Truly a Friend With Benefits if I ever saw one.

Y'all make sure to give her a visit and let her know MYFWBS sent you!


So to accept this award, I suppose I have to share some things with you guys. Here are the rules... and what follows is a look into my somewhat weird personal life. Hope you guys enjoy!

Rules:
Link back to the person who gave you this award
Complete the form below
Share 7 random things about yourself
Award 15 bloggers this award and notify them of the award.


Name your favorite color: Purple
Name your favorite song: "Your Song" by Elton John
Name your favorite dessert: Olive Garden's White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
When you're upset you: Clean my house like a maniac. You can tell I haven't been upset in a while.
Your favorite pet: Our Isabella White Siberian Husky, Konju Toshi Garou.
Your biggest fear: Any sort of bug. I don't care what kind. If it has 6 or more legs GET IT AWAY!
Best feature: Physical? My eyes. I get compliments on them all the time :)
Everyday attitude: Cheery
What is perfection: Hershey Chocolate Drops
Guilty pleasure: DVD nights with my friend, Sage.

Seven Random Things About Myself:
 
I am addicted to Diet Mountain Dew
I love to get a hotel room all to myself and get away from everyone and everything once in a while.
I can say my alphabet backwards... even when I'm drunk.
My favorite way to unwind is sitting on the carport with a glass of white wine.
I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock 5-6 times before I will get up.
I passed off instant potatoes at Christmas dinner one year as home made. (Just once... pinky swear)
I love surprising my friends with little gifts or I like to pay for their meals or drinks.


The 15 Blogs I'm Awarding:
Vent...a series of takes
The Meanest Mom
Falling Off A High Heeled Life
Her Highness of Cute
My Friends Are Sluts
MWF Seeking BFF
Vodkamom
Divine Secrets of a Domestic Diva
How I Met Your Father
Just Another Preppy Shopaholic
Diary of a Domestic Failure
Flip Flops and Pearls
Preppy in Pittsburgh
Let the Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore
Nautical By Nature

That just about does it! I want to thank Mrs. Wasp one more time for this award! Girl, you rock! I hope you have a marvelous weekend!

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. I am also a snoozer...love hitting that button! Thanks for the shout out and for reading! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Dreams!

    Isn't that last bit of sleep the absolute best?

    I've been reading your blog for quite a while now. I love it! It was my pleasure to include you!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, I HUGE congrats on recieving your very first blog award!

    Hip-hip hooray!

    Three cheers!

    And I LOVE the award graphic - it's so cool-looking!

    I can remember the first award I received and just how faaaaaaaaabulous it made me feel!

    Loved reading your list of things about you because there are several here that ring true for me too!

    When you're upset you: Clean my house like a maniac.

    Your biggest fear: Any sort of bug. I don't care what kind. If it has 6 or more legs GET IT AWAY!

    What is perfection: Hershey Chocolate Drops

    YUP to all of those!

    And I cannot believe you can say the alphabet backwards...even when you're drunk! I can't. HA!

    Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for passing on this award, girl. You're such a sweetheart!

    (((( You ))))

    And I will stop by your friends blog sometime this weekend to say hi!

    Thank you again and have a LOVELY weekend!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Ron!

    I honestly had fun filling out the questions. It's cool to be able to share oddities with people!

    You and I have a lot in common. I can tell that just by your blog posts. It doesn't surprise me at all that you related to some of my list.

    You were the first person I thought about when I was listing my 15 blogs! There was no doubt whatsoever that you would be included. Your blog is a HOOT! I think it should be required reading :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the blog award! Also love the background of your blog I actually have a makeup case with the exact same design down to the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I am so excited about this. I'll be posting this week

    ReplyDelete