Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I really didn't mean for this week to become my own personal Fashion Week, but I scored some great deals last week and have to share! Today I got my package from the Lilly Pulitzer yearly sale! I could feel my pulse rise as the UPS driver backed into my driveway.

The pretty pink bundles that he had in that brown truck made my day


Unwrapped but still tightly rolled in pink ribbon


Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf in Skye Blue Off the Hook. Retail $118 - On sale for $39


Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf in Sea Blue Dip Dye. Retail $98 - On sale for $39


Double Score!!!

As of now, I'm not expecting any more packages in the mail. Although I could have ordered something that I've forgotten somewhere along the line. I'll try to post more "MYFWBS" posts and let the fashion bloggers handle the fashion news the rest of the week!

Did any of you score big from the 3 day Lilly sale? I'd love to hear what you got!

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaahooooo! You GO!

    Another awesome score!

    You have excellent taste in style and fashion.

    I know the Lilly Pulitzer brand well beacause I use to live in Florida and her stuff is VERY popular there. I love the colors of her fashion.

    We use to carry the Lilly Pulitzer fragrances in the store I presently work at and they were GREAT!

    I'm actually enjoying these fashion posts!

    Have a wonderful day, girl!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ron!

    Aren't these great deals?!? I'm a huge Lilly fan myself. I have several of her pieces. The colors are exactly what makes Lilly, well, Lilly.

    I have her fragrences too and LOVE them. I have both Wink and Squeeze. The fragrences are perfect during the summer as they are light and refreshing and don't "weigh you down".

    Glad you're enjoying the fashion posts. I'm definately not a fashion blogger, but I do love a good piece at a great price.

    Happy Wednesday, Ron!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete