Tuesday, August 30, 2011

G.H. Bass Weejuns SCORE!

I thought I would share my score for last week. My package arrived in pristine condition on Friday. I wore them all day Satruday and Sunday to break them in. I. Love. These. Shoes.

What I wanted:


$120 + 8.95 S&H

What I purchased instead:

$39.99 + Free Shipping

These are the exact same shoe from the same manufacturer, G.H. Bass. They came in the exact same color as the J. Crew shoes. Heartland America also has them in black, just like J.Crew!

You can find them HERE

You're welcome :)

2 comments:

  1. *standing up and CHEERING you*

    Woot! Woot! Woot!

    OMG...how fabulous is that? The same shoe for LESS than half the price!

    You GO, girl!

    Don't you just love getting a new pair of shoes? It's so much fun looking at your feet all day and seeing them dressed in a new outfit - HA!

    Btw, I adore loafers!

    Enjoy!

    Have a GRAND day!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ron!

    I absolutely love to find a bargain! And to get these classic shoes for $89 off their going price!?!

    I've been trying to break these shoes in since Saturday morning. It's hilarious, really. I'm walking around with my feet dressed to the nines... and in a tee shirt and shorts, or worse yet, a bath robe!

    Love me some loafers too!

    Have a Fab!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete