Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stump's Club Anniversary Party


On Saturday, my husband's club celebrated their 43rd anniversary. There was a band, plenty of food, and lots of friends.

On arriving, I ran into one of my oldest friends there. Meet Scott. I've known him since I was twelve. That's been over thirty years. My how time flies.

Scott

Harley Davidsons were the preferred choice of transportation for the night.


The band was amazing. They could play every genre.

This 2011 Sportster will be raffled off in November.

The procedes benefit the Salvation Army. All of the money will go toward toys for underprivileged children in the Danville area this Christmas. If you want to buy a ticket, please feel free to contact me.

Sage arrived on his 250. Stump gave him a hard time... of course.

No outing is ever complete without the company of Momma Boots

My sweet friend, Bear, arriving with chair in tow.
Miss Boots is happy to be there.

Melody looking pretty as always.

I mingled and listened to the band for maybe two hours before taking off for a bite to eat and a few drinks with Sage at Ruby Tuesday. It was a nice and relaxing weekend.

Please don't forget to enter to win the Target gift card! You have until Sunday, July 31 to get those entries in! To enter, click HERE.


2 comments:

  1. "The procedes benefit the Salvation Army. All of the money will go toward toys for underprivileged children in the Danville area this Christmas."

    OMG...how wonderful!!!

    Everytime you post about you and your friends, I can definitely feel the close, wonderful bond you all share. And you TRULY know how to PAR-TA!

    I know I don't even know her, but I LOVE Momma Boots! I bet she's a HOOT!

    Thanks for sharing your weekend, girl. Enjoyed reading about it.

    Have a great week!

    X

    P.S. love Ruby Tuesdays. Especially their salad bar - it's a FEAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron, the Scorpions hold a Toy Run every year for the Danville kids. Last year, they were able to donate a *very* considerable amount from donations and raffle sales. It is amazing to me what these guys do for the community. They are definately not your typical bikers.

    You summed up Momma Boots in one word! She *is* a hoot. You never know what is going to come out of that lady's mouth next. She keeps us on our toes! I know you would adore her.

    Thanks for popping in again. I LOVE getting your comments!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete