Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Semi-Wordless Wednesday - Carolina Beach Advice?

Photobucket


Stump and I have plans for another beach excursion next month. An old friend of mine, Harold, has invited Stump and me to Carolina Beach with him. Of course we are not ones to turn down a vacay, especially when there is water involved.

This will be my and Stump's first trip to Carolina Beach and I'm really excited. I went onto TripAdvisor.com to get some ideas of what to do while I'm there. I found several wonderful photos and will share those with you here:

Carolina Beach Photos
This photo of Carolina Beach is courtesy of TripAdvisor

Carolina Beach Photos
This photo of Carolina Beach is courtesy of TripAdvisor

Carolina Beach Pictures
This photo of Carolina Beach is courtesy of TripAdvisor

Doesn't that look like a great place? If any of you have been to Carolina Beach, I would LOVE your feedback. Where should we go? What do we absolutely need to see and do? Your help is greatly appreciated!

Don't forget, there is still time to enter the $25 Target Gift Card Giveaway!

11 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! It looks like a fabulous place! I've never visited the East Coast. But whatever y'all decide to do, I'm sure you'll be having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kristy!

    It does look fabulous and I just can't wait to get there!

    If you haven't been to the east coast, you should really think about it. The beaches here are amazing and the mountains are simply gorgeous.

    Thanks for stopping in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of Carolina Beach!

    In that second shot it almost looks like an island in Italy!

    The place looks faaaaaaaaaabulous!

    I bet you guys are gonna have a blast!

    Have a grrrrrrreat day, girl!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great trip you guys are gonna have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Carolina Beaches are BEAUTIFUL! You're going to have such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Ron!

    I see what you mean about the island in Italy. Maybe while I'm there I can pretend I'm there :P

    I'm sure we will have a great time. Harold is a hoot!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Bink!

    I'm sure it's going to be a good one! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Uyen!

    From what I have seen on the internet, they do look beautiful!

    Thanks for popping over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look absolutely gorgeous! Now I'm thinking we need a trip to the coast somewhere!

    Hope you had a wonderful {Semi} Wordless Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, J!

    I don't know about you but I ALWAYS need a trip to the coast!

    I hope your {Semi} Wordless Wednesday was amazing too!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. One feature I look forward to sharing with u guys are the great fireworks. Our condo is right next to the pavillion. Every Thur. nite the town has a fire works show on the beach to draw visitors to town for a longer weekend stay. We will be about 150 feet from where they shoot them. They had some 3 years ago on my last trip which had the most amazing neon-like colors. Plus the concussions made it sound like we had cranked up a Harley on our balcony. Cant wait!!!

    ReplyDelete