Monday, July 11, 2011

Life Is Not Always Fun

Life is not always fun and games. We have to take the bad with the good and this is one of those bad times for my husband Stump and me. Today I don't have a fun post about what we did this weekend. What I do have is a post on one of the harder parts of life that all of us have to deal with at some point in time.

On Thursday, Stump and I got the news that a friend of ours had passed from a long battle with brain cancer. Her funeral was held yesterday.

On Friday, we got a double-dose of bad news. Stump's father had a heart attack. He seems to be ok for now, but is in a nursing home. We also got a call regarding Stump's mother, who is in the same nursing home. We were told that she was not expected to make it through the night. They were doing what they could to make her comfortable. As of this morning, she is still alive and we are waiting on more news.

I will not be blogging every day this week as I have in the past. I will be back when things get back to normal around the MYFWBS household.

Your prayers for the comfort of my husband and his family would be appreciated.

I love you all.

M.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, my friend....please know that I am sending MUCH prayers your way.

    ((((( you and your family )))))

    You take good care of yourself, and know that your loyal fans will be here whenever you post.

    Much X to you and your family.

    P.S. LOVE the new background addition. It's faaaaabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ron.

    You are just amazing. Your comment means more than you could know.

    (((You)))

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete