Friday, July 29, 2011

Let's Go to the Movies

On Tuesday night, Stump, Bear, Sage, and I went to GTC Danville Stadium 12 to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Yes, I know I'm late going, but I hate crowded theatres.
Danville Stadium 12

Bear at the ticket booth

I needed tickets too!

Then there is the mandatory purchase.

Extra butter? Yes, please.

This is one time when three arms would be beneficial.

The newest fashion trend: 3-D glasses!


The last of the Harry Potter movie posters.

We had a wonderful time seeing a great movie. I walked out of the cinema with teary eyes. I love the way that the series was wrapped up. I won't spoil the movie, but I will tell you this is a must see.


4 comments:

  1. Awesome. And I mean AWESOME photographs, girl!

    I just about peed myself when I saw the one of all three guys sitting there in their glasses.

    That was BRILLIANT!!!!

    "Yes, I know I'm late going, but I hate crowded theatres."

    I with you. That's why I try to go to a weekday matinee because they're less crowded.

    Great shot of the popcorn and soft drink. Yes....MANDITORY. As well as a BIG bad of Twizzlers to chew on.

    Thanks for sharing you day. Enjoyed it muchly!

    Have a fantabulous weekend!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos on your SWW post!! and I can so relate to your BUYsexual post... I haven't been to the movies in such a long time... I think your post is inspiring me to go again soon... Happy Saturday ..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Ron!

    I absolutely HAD to get the pic of the 3-D glasses! I had warned the guys before we even got to the theatre that I was taking pictures inside! They are such good sports.

    Those crowded theatres are the worst. I always wait for a weekday matinee. Even then, there is sometimes chatter.

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Will see you on your blog tomorrow!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, HHL!

    I'm glad you popped over to my blog. I've been following both of yours for so long.

    As for my post inspiring you, believe me when I say it is mutual. I have been scouring the internet and antique shops for tea services and teas. After your post about the blooming teas I ordered some myself! I just bought two tea cups from an antique shop yesterday as well. Isn't blogger wonderful!?

    Have a great week! I will be visiting your blogs this week again too!

    ReplyDelete