Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

Yes, I know that today is the first, but I am off for a four day weekend to celebrate the birth of America.

We have so much to celebrate. Sure Our great country has its issues, but I can't think of another place on earth that I would ever want to live. On this weekend, I'm planning on spending time enjoying the freedoms that we have been given. We have had to fight for every one of our given rights. I don't feel that any of us should take them lightly.




Have a safe and happy Fourth of July weekend, Friends.

God Bless You
and
God Bless America

5 comments:

  1. love that liberty bell. happy fourth of july weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "We have so much to celebrate. Sure Our great country has its issues, but I can't think of another place on earth that I would ever want to live."

    Ditto!

    Faaaaaabulous post!

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful 4th of July!

    P.S. I'll think of you when I walk past the Liberty Bell this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Little Miss - Happy 4th of July to you too!

    @Ron - Thank you. I'm going to have to get up that way sometime and see that Liberty Bell for myself!

    Happy 4th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th to you, Fashion Meets Food!

    ReplyDelete