Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Xtreme Diver's Cookout, JMR Quarry

On Saturday, Stump, Bear, and I met up with the Xtreme Diver's Club, Part of the Piedmont Dive and Rescue Association for a cookout. J.D. Emerson, of BC Xtreme Sports, made an awesome Low Country Boil! We had the company of marvelous friends, enjoyed perfect weather, and spectacular scenery contributed to an amazing time.

I, of course, kept my camera as busy as it cold be snapping pictures of all the friends, food, and fun. I'm leaving you with just a few of the pictures that I took Saturday. Enjoy!




















4 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS enjoy viewing your photos, because you REALLY know how to have a good time!

    That corn on the cob looks sooooooooooooooo yummy!

    I've yet to eat corn this summer. I really need to get me some the next time I go grocery shopping.

    Have a grrrrrreat Tuesday!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I can keep you coming back, Ron! I like to think I know how to have a good time. Life is just too short to sit at home and do nothing.

    The corn on the cob was delish. Just like everything else! I like to make it another way too. I like to peel the leaves away, strip out the strings, and spread it with butter and salt. Then I put the leaves back in place and pop it on the grill until it gets soft. You want to talk about good eatin' (southerner coming out in me).

    Happy Tuesday to you too!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos ... and OMG! I love a low country boil! As they say in GA, "that's good stuff right yonder". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Say What - I'm glad you enjoyed the photos. I have to agree with the southern Georgians, "that *is* good stuff right yonder".

    Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete