Thursday, June 23, 2011

Scuba Monkey

After work yesterday, Stump and I went diving at JMR Quarry. It was a wonderful dive and we spent 42 minutes under water swimming through sunken objects including a school bus, a series of tunnels, an airplane hull, and various other objects. I had a blast!

Being a diver, there are certain things I just HAVE to have. Things that I need and have acquired to survive under water include a BCD (Buoyancy Control Device), Regulator, Fins, and an air tank. There was something "missing", however.

I just bought two accessories that were and absolute "must have" for any scuba diver:

 Lilly Pulitzer "Scuba Monkey" coin purse


"Scuba Monkey" coozie made with Lilly Pulitzer fabric

I scored these old prints on ebay! I only wish I could find a murfee scarf in this print!


3 comments:

  1. love scuba monkey, it is one of my favorite vintageish prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable and appropriate for a diver!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!! The color combination is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete