Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer for the National Aquarium Murfee Scarf (And Other Finds)



Photobucket


After reading one of my daily blog addictions, Let the Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore, I just about broke my neck trying to get to my purse. Lilly Pulitzer has designed a Murfee scarf to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the National Aquarium. This is an absolutely beautiful print with coral and orange octopus and sea turtles on a turquoise background. There is even a secret message hidden in the print! There will only be 500 of these silk/cashmire scarves made, so get it if you want it! This was another "mandatory" purchase for a scuba diver. Plus, some of the procedes go straight to the Aquarium. How awesome is that?
My package came in the mail on Monday. I couldn't wait to unravel it.

You can find this scarf HERE and HERE.

C. Orrico, A Lilly Pulitzer store, had a killer sale going on the same day I found the National Aquarium Print. Items were up to half price! This is what I snagged.
Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf in Optical Confusion

Lilly Pulitzer Original Tote in Turquoise Kissue

Lilly Pulitzer Zippity Doo Make Up Bag in Turquoise Kissue

It felt like Christmas in late June! I can't wait to rock all of these beauties. Lilly Pulitzer is really art that you wear! How fun are these prints?!?

9 comments:

  1. Visiting from FF&P WW ... (though I'm an existing follower) .... these are amazing scores!!! ... loving the scarves!!!
    ... I was introduced to Lilly brand via BlogLand friends and have fallen in love... I have a few of her dresses and sandals!! wishing you a fabulous day, xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is too cute! Obviously I have to have one now! And I love everything else you scored also!

    Visiting from FF&P, but I'm definitely a new follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the scarves! Lilly is fun. Visting from Flip Flop and Pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw Let Your Tide's post about that murfee...by far my favorite murfee print.

    Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness! These are so fun! Isn't it funny how when you receive packages in the mail or stumble across something unexpectedly, you get that wonderful Christmas joy!

    Thanks for playing along with FF&P's {semi} wordless wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, Love, Love, the scarf!

    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your scarfs. I definitely need to get a Murfee scarf asap!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the make up bag! New follower from Flip Flops & Pearls. New Blog Follower. Hopefully you can check out my blog @ http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete