Tuesday, May 24, 2011

At Home on the Beach

There is something to be said for a nice, comfortable place to stay when you vacation. I absolutely love this condo that we have been staying at in Surfside Beach, South Carolina. It is a two bedroom, two bath corner unit condo with a living room, dining room, full kitchen, and huge laundry room. It is only minutes away from Myrtle Beach, but without the traffic and commercialization. It is in a very quiet area where mostly locals live. I have fallen so in love with this place that I almost consider it mine. The owner mentioned selling it this weekend. I have asked her to let me know if and  when she decides she wants to sell. I want this place as my vacation home here!
(There is a sleeper sofa in the living room. The side chairs are sooo comfy too)

(This cozy dining room is between the Living Room and Kitchen)

(Entertainment center in the living room)

(Plenty of room on the deck - this is only a small piece of it)

(This bed is so comfortable, plenty of closet space in here too)
*Side note: Boots slept in the closet - more to come on that

(Master bedroom has a seperate sliding glass door to the huge balcony)

(View from balcony)

(Another view from the balcony)

(Crossover to the beach - and grill area)

(Breakfast on the deck overlooking the ocean is my favorite time of day)
(Husband, Stump)

(Friend, Boots)

I got my toes in the water
My a$$ in the sand
Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
Life is good today, life is good.
~ Zac Brown Band

More beach blogs to come...

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Beth! And thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The owner mentioned selling it this weekend. I have asked her to let me know if and when she decides she wants to sell. I want this place as my vacation home here!"

    OMG, and I can see why!

    This place looks faaaaaaaaaaaabulous! Cozy and so comfortable-looking!

    And what a GREAT view!

    P.S. that breakfast looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ron. I absolutely adore the place.

    The breakfast was killer... Boots makes breakfast every year when we go. That's one of the reasons we keep her around ;)

    ReplyDelete