Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jeremy!

Last night we celebrated our friend Jeremy's birthday. My husband and I have known Jeremy for almost a year now. He is a Game Warden and one of the dive instructors that trained us. He has even had to pull my butt to shore on one occasion (which I greatly appreciate). He has become a good friend. Meet Jeremy:


Jeremy made a crawdad bisque served over white rice that was to die for. I was in heaven! I've never had this before, but you can bet that it won't be the last time. I will be attempting to make it very soon myself. Jeremy's wife, Courtney, made a cake. I brought a 7 layer salad. Jeremy's other friends brought home made bread, Key Lime pie, and a sugar cookie cream cheese fruit pizza that I've never seen before but it was delish. 
  

We enjoyed good food, good drink, and good chat. We even had the opportunity to meet some of Jeremy's friends and family, the County Supervisor, and another Game Warden or two... I just hope the crawdads were legal ;)

  




We had a really great time and wish Jeremy the happiest of birthdays!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment